DESIGNED FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE
Collect Extraordinary Data Even in Noisy Areas
Signals not detectible with conventional 16-bit or 24-bit receivers can be seen with ZEN's 32-bit resolution.
The ZEN dynamic range allows detection of a signal as small as the 63rd harmonic of the square wave on the flank of a 60Hz (power line) signal. Source for both images: 20 nV 3 Hz square wave input. The 60 Hz noise is 8uV surrounded by the 19th (57Hz) and 21st (63Hz) harmonics at about 1nV each.
- Small and lightweight: 20x15x13 cm, 2.6Kg
- Flexible configuration of data acquisition boards in one box — 32-bit resolution, 4096 Hz maximum sample rate and 24-bit resolution, 2.5 MHz sample rate boards
- Built-in wireless mesh network
- Direct or time-schedule operations
- Wireless and USB data transfer
- ASCII control format allows user-developed software
- Real-time quality control
- In-field calibration
- Compatible with all Zonge transmitters, antennas, magnetic sensors, and data processing software
- Complete training and support
Modular design, logistical advantages
ZEN™ system components are interchangeable. Each channel is independent and controllable with any WiFi capable PC. The system uses robust, long-range industrial radio controls with built-in mesh capabilities to allow each receiver to act as a repeater for other deployed receivers. In the field, this means each analog signal can be measured wherever it's most convenient, simplifying logistics.
Maximum survey flexibility
- Wirelessly control a large number of independent receivers in a GPS synchronized network.
- Directly control all Zonge transmitters for controlled-source applications.
- Radio control range is greater than 200 meters line-of sight.
Reduced deployment cost
A ZEN system makes large-scale surveys possible with small crews. A 6-channel wideband system capable of continuous, full-speed sampling weighs 2.6 kg and can run for 24 hours on a 4.2 kg battery.
Flexible, multi-method system
The Zonge Electromagnetic Network (ZEN)™ Receiver integrates all of the components for measuring EM signals into a single board that can operate as a stand-alone system or with multiple boards together in a single enclosure. A ZEN™ box can be configured with combinations of low-frequency boards for MT, TDIP, and CR methods, as well as high-frequency boards for TEM and CSAMT. See availability.